Welcome to our site, www.ZenfulMarketing.com! We are committed to protecting your privacy and security. Below is the explanation of the steps we take to do so.
Our business information
Yulia Yaganova, operating as Zenful Marketing, controls this site from Brno, Czech Republic. Our registered address is Tesnohlidkova 9, Brno, Czech Republic, 61300. Yulia Yaganova holds the business license (IČO) number 04385365, registered in the Commercial Register of Brno City.
We do not represent that materials on the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Anonymous and personally identifiable information
Anonymous information is information that cannot be connected to the identity of a specific individual.
Personally identifiable information is information that specifically identifies a particular user, such as name, address (email or physical), or phone number.
What anonymous information does this website collect?
Collecting the following information allows us to make your experience with Zenful Marketing better by improving the content and performance.
- Environmental data: browser type, operating system and CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your originating Internet Service Provider, are logged.
- Your IP (internet protocol) address tracks your use of the SITE, including pages visited and time spent on each page.
All of the information that is automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and will not be used to contact you.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When you submit personally identifiable information to us, you understand that you are agreeing to allow us to access, store, and use that information for those purposes.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular malware scanning. The sale of our products is administered via third-party service and is protected by the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), so your credit card information is safe.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
Cookie management on your device
More information about how you can manage and/or delete cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Each browser is a little different, so please also take a look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party websites, products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
EU and Czech Republic Laws Compliance
This policy is in compliance with the Czech Republic Act No. 101/2000 Coll., of April 4, 2000, on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendment to Some Acts. This policy also satisfies the requirements of the European Union e-Privacy Directive 2002/58/EC ensuring the protection of personal data in the field of telecommunications.
This site is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect any information from persons under 13 years of age. Zenful Marketing products and services are all directed to people who are 13 years of age and older.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging into their account
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. To be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within two business days.
We will notify the users via in-site notification within 1 business day.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out the penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Operating as Zenful Marketing
Brno, South Moravia 61300
+420 602 596 303
This policy was last updated on November 27, 2015.